When User tries to connect or download their bank transaction within the QuickBooks Following message occurs. Quickbooks cannot bring required transaction Information from the server, it could be a server in not reachable or Account Information which is there in QuickBooks file is not Up to date, it comes with error [OL-393]. An error has occurred. If the problem continues, call customer service for your financial institution.
[OL-301] Possible Reasons Why This Happens :
- Account In QuickBooks is not set up correctly or you can say bank Account information is not correct.
- Account available in Application in Past got changed or is not activated for the service
- Username or Password is Not Correct
- Check if Software Installed on Machine is on latest Release or Update
- Bank may not be able to verify the identity of user
- Bank server in out of reach due to maintenance
- Company file In Software Might be damaged.
Below are the Steps to Resolve OL 301 or 393 with the help of QuickBooks Support Experts:
1. Before troubleshooting or taking any steps User should First take the back up of their Company file just in case if something goes wrong on working file user should get their data back by just restoring the backup file.
2.Make sure and check the time and date of the machine on which Bookkeeping Application is installed.
3. Most of the time bank do require few additional verification when third party software requires any access outside Bank login Panel, do check with Bank if they are blocking Transactions from their end.
4. Create any new company file and try to add bank Account and check if the user is able to communicate and can download bank Transactions in a new file.
5. Deactivate Bank Account and then Re-enable it
6. Check the Company file by verifying it through Verify Data.
Above are the steps to Troubleshoot the Error Message if above steps don’t work we will request you to please contact QuickBooks Support Toll-Free Number 1-877-227-2303.
For more info:- www.quickbooksupport.net
Read Also:- How to Print Lists In QuickBooks?